A weekly meme for TV lovers! Each Tuesday I will ask you three questions related to television in some way. Answer on your own page, or in the comment box if you don't have a page. Have fun, and come back often!
Monday, December 27, 2004
1. List your top shows/TV moments of the year. You can do top five, top ten, however you want.
2. List the best new TV show you've seen this year.
3. Tell us the worst new TV show you sampled this year.
4. Is there a show that got the axe last year that you wish hadn't?
5. What show that left the airwaves this last year had the best finale?
Happy New Year everyone! Be safe!
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
1. What is your favorite Christmas special?
2. Do you have a Christmas special that you don't care for as much?
3. One recent trend is making sequels to popular or successful Christmas specials. Do you like or dislike this trend? Why?
4. Is there a book, story or song just waiting to be turned into a great Christmas special?
~ BONUS ~ Share some of your favorite memories of Christmas specials growing up. Also, if you have kids, what is the one Christmas special that you look forward to sharing with them either when they're old enough or each year?
Remember to leave your link or answers in the comments!! Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
Monday, December 13, 2004
1. What's the best holiday-themed episode you've seen this year? (Or you can go with the worst).
2. What's your all-time favorite holiday-themed episode of any show?
3. Is there any show that did a holiday-theme episode that you avoid like bad eggnog?
~ BONUS ~Jaded and cynical, sweet and sappy, somewhere in between. How do you prefer your holiday-themed episodes of your favorite shows?
Remember to leave your link or answers in the comments!! Remember, Santa Claus is watching you! ;-)