A weekly meme for TV lovers! Each Tuesday I will ask you three questions related to television in some way. Answer on your own page, or in the comment box if you don't have a page. Have fun, and come back often!
Monday, April 26, 2004
1. Who is your favorite stand-up comedian of all time?
2. Which one could you do without? (Not your type of humor, or just plain stupid!)
3. Which comedian do you think has gone on to have a great career aside from doing stand-up?
~Bonus~ If you went to a comedy club on amateur night, and they gave you some jokes and a microphone, would you go onstage?
Thanks for playing - you are one wild and crazy guy!!!
Monday, April 19, 2004
1. Who is your favorite (past or present) TV cop?
2. Which TV cop do you think was the most crooked, or the most inept?
3. Which TV show had the best ensemble cast of police officers?
~Bonus~ You need to hire a bodyguard for yourself. Which TV cop do you choose?
Thanks for playing… Let's be careful out there!
TV Note: Thursday and Friday this week at 10/9 p.m. central, Court TV is running a 2-part documentary called "Just the Facts", dissecting the accuracy of Hollywood's depiction of police work. "Police work is years of boredom punctuated by seconds of sheer terror," says Bill Davis of the California State Police. Doesn't quite seem that way on TV, does it?
Monday, April 12, 2004
1. Is there a game show (past or present) you think you would do really well on, as a contestant?
2. Is there a game show you think is the stupidest thing you've ever seen?
3. Is there a game show you watch, but don't like to admit to watching? (A guilty pleasure!)
~Bonus~ Who is your favorite game show host? Who is your least favorite?
(This theme suggestion comes to TV Tuesday from the lovely Busy Mom, our self-proclaimed "Child of the 70's". Thanks Busy Mom! If you have any ideas or suggestions, please e-mail me or leave it in the comment box!)
Thanks for playing! Now let's see what's behind curtain #3!
Monday, April 05, 2004
1. What shows would make up a perfect night of TV viewing for you?
2. What show(s) would you cancel without a moment's hesitation?
3. Is there a show (previously cancelled or just no longer airing) that you'd bring back, original cast and all?
~Bonus~ You get to create one show to put on the schedule, with any stars you choose. Who and what would it be?
Thanks for playing "Programmer for a Day", now don't let the power go to your head - you know what Donald Trump says... "You're Fired!"