A weekly meme for TV lovers! Each Tuesday I will ask you three questions related to television in some way. Answer on your own page, or in the comment box if you don't have a page. Have fun, and come back often!
Monday, March 29, 2004
1. Do you consider yourself a "fan" of reality TV?
2. What's your "can't miss" reality TV show (or shows)?
3. What reality TV show do you suppose the devil plays on the TV in Hell as punishment?
~Bonus~ If you were given a free ticket to be on any reality show, which one would you choose?
Thanks for playing, evidently fear is not a factor for you!
Monday, March 22, 2004
1. Which TV doctor would you choose to remove your appendix?
2. Which TV doctor would you not let touch you with a 10- foot pole?
3. Which TV doctor/hospital would you choose for the best medical care?
~Bonus~ Everyone knows nurses run the hospital. Who was/is your favorite TV nurse?
Thanks for playing, now get to those answers STAT!
Monday, March 15, 2004
Leave your URL in the comment box if we don't have you as a player, so we can find you to read your answers.
Now, let the games begin!
In honor of the TV Land Awards going on Wednesday evening, this week's questions will be about "Classic" TV shows! (Any show counts, as long as they are not still making new episodes.)
1. What is your favorite "Classic" TV show?
2. What character from a "Classic" TV show would you like to be?
3. On which "Classic" TV Show would you have loved to have a walk-on role?
~Bonus~ Can you remember a line you liked from a "Classic" TV show?
Thanks for playing, have a "Classic" week!